Photography and Thoughts by Ulanawa Foote

Monday, July 2, 2012

LOVE IS A LIGHT

 
She comes most every morning. I look for her. Her favorite place to perch is atop a streetlight. Just that very fact alone intrigues me, and touches me in a deeper place. She spends most of her mornings here ... singing to her love, listening for him to answer back.
She naps in the morning sun and dreams, perhaps of the one she melodiously calls out to. Love is a light. It illuminates the heart. I guess that is what stirs me the most in her choice of perches ... cooing and singing songs of love to her mate from a source of light.
Like light, love casts away shadows and warms the heart. It gives us beautiful songs of adoration, hope and encouragement to coo into another's heart. Let us be a light ... and live, love and sing. :)
 




No comments: